Thinking about switching to a geothermal energy system to heat and cool your Indiana home or business efficiently?
Geothermal energy is known to be one of the most sustainable ways to comfortably heat a home during even the cruelest Midwest winters. This “green” technology harnesses the power of the Earth to efficiently heat or cool any space, in any climate. Also known as a “ground-fed climate system,” geothermal energy relies on the installation of an underground loop of High-Density Polyethylene pipes that circulate water or steam to move air to and from a building, creating a more efficient way to warm or cool a home without wasting valuable energy.
Why is geothermal energy more efficient? Instead of heating or cooling existing air above ground when it drops to freezing temperatures or rises during summer heat waves, the system moves air from underground, below the frost-line, where temperatures naturally hover year-round at around 55 degrees Fahrenheit. Geothermal moves this 55-degree air into a home, using a heat pump and/or air conditioner to finish modifying the air’s temperature to the homeowner’s desired comfort level.
Our Range of Quality Services Covers every aspect of Geothermal Energy Systems, including but not limited to:
- Retrofitting Any Home or Business with a ClimateMaster® Geothermal Systems
- Adding a ClimateMaster® Geothermal System to a New Home
- Repairing an Existing Geothermal Energy System
- Geothermal system maintenance and preventative cares
More specifically, if above ground it’s 0 degrees on a frigid winter day, your conventional HVAC system has to burn enough gas to bring your home’s inside temperature from 0 to, say, 70 degrees. With Geothermal, the heat pump only has to raise the temperature from 55 to 70. See the difference?
There are several known benefits of geothermal energy, including the following:
- People who make the switch to geothermal typically see immediate and significant savings on their power bills.
- Geothermal systems typically last longer than conventional HVAC systems (by some estimates, a geothermal system can last 50 years or more).
- The relatively simple technology using the Earth’s passive energy to warm or cool a home tends to be lower maintenance.
- Geothermal heating and cooling is just as effective at maintaining a comfortable temperature in a home, office, or commercial space as a conventional system.
- Switching to geothermal is a clean, renewable energy source with zero carbon emissions.
Geothermal energy systems can be incorporated into new construction project or retrofitted into an existing home or business.
According to ClimateMaster, geothermal is more efficient than oil, natural gas, or propane furnaces for heating. For example, gas furnaces are around 98% efficient. Geothermal systems, by contract, can achieve 400 to 600% efficiency.
Want to know how much money you could save by transitioning to a geothermal system?
MON – FRI 9AM – 5PM
24/7 Emergency Care
We proudly carry the following products at Auburn Heating Plumbing & Air Conditioning.
Our reliable team offers a full range of other services including water well pump service, water softeners, and generators. Call now for immediate help!
We offer a wide range of heating services to keep you warm and comfortable all winter .
Air Conditioning Contractor
When you demand prompt and professional air conditioning service, you need to contact us.
Don’t just hire any random plumber to work on your home or business! We install or service any makes and models
Water Heater Service
Taking a shower, washing clothes, and rinsing dishes are all directly related to your water heater….
Water Softening & Conditioner
Consult with a professional about water softeners and conditioner.
Add insulation to your home or business,and keep you warm in winter and cool in the summer.
Water Well Pump Repair
Don’t waste your time and money with random contractors, let our skilled technicians fix it.
Contact us today. We gladly offer 24-HOUR emergency services for your personal convenience.
24/7 Emergency Service. Let us know how we can help you. Fill out this form to get in touch.